FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Designed with anti-aging benefits, to help revitalize sun-damaged skin and promote a healthy complexion
- Improves skin's natural moisture and suppleness
- Dermatologist tested, dye-free, and gluten-free*
*Contains no ingredient made from a gluten-containing grain (wheat, barley or rye)
Active Ingredients: 15.0% Zinc oxide, 2.0% Titanium Dioxide
Zinc Oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Ginger Root: Improves skin tone, texture and smoothness, minimizes the appearance of redness, discoloration and dark spots, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and provides anti-pollution protection.
Saccharide Isomerate: Minimizes the appearance of dark spots from urban pollution, soothes irritated skin.
Antioxidants: Contains Vitamin C and Vitamin E to combat skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) and offers high-energy visible (HEV) light protection.
Squalane: Contains plant-derived Squalane which restores skin's natural moisture and suppleness.
Inactive Ingredients: Water, CocoCaprylate/Caprate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsila Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Glycerin, Saccharide Isomerate, Glyceryl Behenate, Xanthan Gum, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurat Copolymer, Squalane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sclerotium Gum, Lecithin, Pullulan,Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Sorbitan Oleate, Mica, Iron Oxides.
Ingredients may change, due to regulatory labeling requirements. Please refer to the actual product packaging for the most current information.
HOW TO USE
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician