FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Moisturizing lip sunscreen soothes and protects dry, chapped and sun-exposed lips
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
Active Ingredients: 7.5% Octinoxate, 7.0% Zinc oxide
Zinc Oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Octinoxate: Organic compound that helps increase UV protection
Glycerin: Provides moisture retention and is a skin conditioning agent and skin protectant
Quercetin: Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C ester): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Thioctic Acid: Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Hydromanil®: Provides immediate and long-lasting moisturization
Inactive Ingredients: Petrolatum, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Water, Lauryl Laurate, Flavor, Polyethylene, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Beeswax, Glycerin, Glyceryl Behenate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Microcrystalline Wax, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Thioctic Acid, Quercetin.
Ingredients may change, due to regulatory labeling requirements. Please refer to the actual product packaging for the most current information.
HOW TO USE
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician