FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Active lifestyle, will not rinse off in water or drip into eyes
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
Active Ingredients: 19.0% Zinc oxide, 4.0% Titanium dioxide
Zinc Oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Titanium Dioxide: Natural mineral that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UV radiation
Polygonum Aviculare Extract (Knotgrass extract): A botanical extract rich in flavonoids that fights the signs of aging by enhancing skin firmness and elasticity and reducing the appearance of wrinkles
Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters and Jojoba Esters: Improves water-resistance, extends resident time of ingredients on skin, extends skin hydration, improves barrier function and reduces the appearance of redness of the skin
Inactive Ingredients: Water/Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Glycerin, Sorbitan Olivate, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, C15-19 Alkane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Glyceryl Behanate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrolized Jojoba Esters, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone, Sclerotium Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Lecithin, Pullulan, Jojoba Esters, Polygonum Aviculare Extract, Tocopherol, Malic Acid.
Ingredients may change, due to regulatory labeling requirements. Please refer to the actual product packaging for the most current information.
HOW TO USE
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician